SNOW and WINTER REMINDERS
- Snow plowing will begin at 2″ of snow and will coordinate with management until storm pass.
- Please be courteous to the plows and trucks since they are providing service as contracted by the HOA,
- If the State of Virginia declares an Emergency, please try to stay safe at home until the storm clears.
- Sand barrels have been placed on the streets with the steepest hills.
- Sand barrels are for the residents use to assist with traction.
- Please clear snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of your home and be kind and help neighbors who might need a hand.
- Help clear snow from the mailboxes so the mail carrier can have access.
- Make sure trash and recycling is properly secured and placed in bags or bins so it isn’t blown around in the wind.
- IMPORTANT UPDATES AND INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK.