Amberleigh News – October 2020
By Karen Tokarsky, homeowner
There are some important issues coming up soon for Amberleigh residents and homeowners. Are you in the loop? Check out what’s happening!
- Community Survey regarding potential changes to our governing documents is available for owner input
- Only 6 questions
- Fill out this 1-page survey ASAP
- Available on the Amberleigh website under “news” tab—link now works!
- Return to Lreynolds@gocampmgmt.com with “survey” as the subject
- Please provide input to the HOA Board
- Hear more about this at the annual meeting
- Virtual Annual Meeting with Election of Board Members
- October 29, 7-8:30 pm
- Meeting information was snail mailed to homeowners; check website for Zoom details which will be posted there and emailed to those registered on the website
- Meeting proxies can be completed online on the Amberleigh.org website OR FAX to 571-363-4050 OR email your completed proxy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return your meeting proxy so a quorum is achieved and business can be conducted
- There will be a special treat delivered on the day of the annual meeting, October 29, to the homes of the first 50homeowners that return a completed proxy!
- Please remember the deadline is October 15. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!