Amberleigh Homeowners Association, Inc.
Regular Meeting – Thursday, November 21, 2019
Franconia Moose Lodge
Board Members in attendance were: Mike Jones, Meg Ver Straton, Joe McCormack.
Also, Lisa Puma, Community Concierge, and Lana Reynolds of CAMP.
Those not in attendance: Greg Melenchen, Linda Esah, (Harold Griffith resigned).
PRESIDENT JONES CALLED THE MEETING TO ORDER AT 7:04 PM
APPROVAL OF AMENDED TRASH AWAY CONTRACT, effective March 1, 2020:
Motion by Joe McCormack, Seconded by Meg Ver Straten, The Motion Passed Unanimously.
It was determined that the recycle bins will not have lids.
APPROVAL OF APPROVAL OF September 26, 2019 MEETING MINUTES:
Motion by Joe McCormack, Seconded by Meg Ver Straten. The Motion Passed Unanimously.
APPROVAL OF THE 2020 BUDGET. Joe McCormack moved and Mike Jones seconded the motion to
approve the 2020 annual budget with an assessment increase of $300 per quarter.
OWNERS FORUM – Karen Torsky would like to conduct a workshop on environmental approach to
COMMITTEE REPORTS: There were no committee reports
• Architectural Compliance/Modification: Meg Ver Straten, Mike Jones, AJ Shed, Harold Griffith
• Communications Committee: Joe McCormack, Co-Chair, Linda Esah, and Co-Chair
John McMahon. Conference Call Option for next meeting.
• Social/Activities Committee: Meg Ver Straten
• Grounds/Tree Committee: Greg Melenchen, Chair, and John McMahon
• Rules Review Committee: Mike Jones, Chair, and John McMahon
GENERAL DISCUSSION/MANAGEMENT REPORT; Lana Reynolds, CAMP and Lisa Puma, Community
• CAMP to make process recommendations for Bylaw Amendments for next Board Meeting
• Dog park reopen;
• Tree fell on owner car;
• Tree list – possible to better determine/anticipate unhealthy trees?
• Second phase of Erosion control completd;
• Beulah Corridor articles
MOTION TO ADJOURNMENT AT 7:58 PM.
Motion by Joe McCormack, seconded by Mike Jones – the meeting adjourned.