AMBERLEIGH HOA BOARD MEETING MINUTES for AUGUST 2018

AMBERLEIGH HOA BOARD MEETING MINUTES for AUGUST 2018

AMBERLEIGH HOA BOARD MEETING MINUTES for AUGUST 2018

AMBERLEIGH HOA BOARD MEETING

Thursday, August 23, 2018 Franconia Moose Lodge

Minutes: Mike Jones, Joe McCormack, Greg Melenchen, John McMahon, and Linda Esah were in attendance. Meg Ver Straten was absent. Lisa Puma, Concierge and Lana Reynolds of CAMP were present.

1. The meeting was called to order at 7:04 pm

2. Owner’s Forum a. An owner, who wants clarification from Architectural Review Committee, made statements related for the agenda item.

3. Action Item: July 2018 Meeting Minutes a. John McMahon moved to approve the minutes and Linda Esah seconded. The motion was approved unanimously.

4. Action Item: Presentation by Shenandoah Landscape a. Shenandoah walked the Board through pictures of each area proposed for erosion control and grass seeding. b. Notes: i. Board will vote on proposal via email. Mike Jones notes that voting by email has to be unanimous.

5. Action Item: Owner Request for ARC Clarification a. No motions were made. The Board is leaving the decision for the AR committee.

6. Action Item: Vote on Officers for 2018-2019 a. The Board voted on the following new officers for 2018-2019 i. President – Mike Jones 1. Greg Melenchen moved for Mike Jones to be President and Joe McCormack seconded. The Board approved it unanimously. ii. Vice President – Greg Melenchen 1. Joe McCormack moved for Greg Melenchen to be Vice President and Mike Jones seconded. The Board approved it unanimously. iii. Secretary – Greg Melenchen 1. Mike Jones moved for Greg Melenchen to be Secretary and Joe McCormack seconded. The Board approved it unanimously. iv. Treasurer – Joe McCormack 1. Mike Jones moved for Joe McCormack to be Treasurer and Greg Melenchen seconded. The Board approved it unanimously.

7. Committee Reports:
a. Architectural Compliance/Modification: Mike Jones, Chair, Meg Ver Straten, and AJ Shed. i. No Report. b. Communications Committee: Joe McCormack, co-Chair, John McMahon, co-Chair, and Linda Esah. i. No Repo. c. Social/Activities Committee: Meg Ver Straten, Chair. i. No Report. d. Grounds/Tree Committee: Greg Melenchen, Chair, and John McMahon i. Greg and John will look over the Shenandoah’s proposals. ii. Linda suggests using a risk-based analysis when presenting findings to the Board. e. Rules Review Committee: Mike Jones, Chair, and John McMahon i. No Report.

8. Management Report Additional, if any: Lana Reynolds, CAMP and Lisa Puma, Concierge
a. August Board Meeting moved to August 23rd from August 30th.

9. Executive Session – There was a Executive Session to discuss a homeowner’s interest in joining the Board and the renewal of CAMP’s contract. a. CAMP will speak with legal counsel to send letter as discussed in the Executive Session as related to tree removal on Birchleigh Way. b. CAMP Management will contact homeowner interested in joining the Board.

10. Adjournment – The Board adjourned at 9:33 p.m. a. John McMahon moved to adjourned the meeting and Joe McCormack seconded. The motion was approved unanimously.