AMBERLEIGH COMMUNITY UPDATE
We hope that everyone is safely ‘tucked-in’. Below are some of the actions taken and on-going work in Amberleigh during COVID-19.
- As you may have noticed, the HOA has closed the playgrounds, tennis courts, and the dog park until further notice. We have not scheduled a Board meeting at this date but will provide for a conference call that will allow all owners to participate in the months to come.
- Spring Egg Hunt activity: Our Activity Chair, Meg Ver Straten has graciously offered to drop off plastic eggs and other goodies to each home. You may register for this at Lreynolds@Gocampmgmt.com – just let us know your address and the # of children by WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8th. Please see the Amberleigh.org website or Facebook for announcement. Gloves will be worn to limit exposure during preparation and bags will be dropped off at your home by Saturday, April 11
- Shenandoah Landscaping began their contract mowing April 2nd. Amberleigh is scheduled for this Wednesday and Thursday (April 8 and 9th) – as close to Easter as was possible.
- We must keep in mind that contractor schedules are also affected by COVID-19 due to procedural changes, even if they are fully staffed … consequently, scheduling occurs on a fluid basis and subject to change – so thank you for your patience.
- Note: Rain is anticipated on Tuesday. If they are rained out, the schedule would be pushed back one day and the mowing days would then be Thursday and Friday.
- Trash – please, please, please do NOT put out trash early or after the trucks have already been through. Pick up days are Mondays and Thursdays … do not put trash out before 6 p.m. the evening before or later than 8:00 a.m. the day of. Do not use flimsy grocery bags that animals easily break into. Secure bags tightly. Glass can be put in the regular trash. Thursday is also recycle day.
We are especially thinking of our neighbors during this challenging time and hope that each of you and yours stays well. Our community will continue to thrive for many years by being considerate of one another and taking care of one another when necessary. We look forward to the time when we can be together again.
Amberleigh Board of Directors