If you are selling your house, congratulations! Selling your home can be very stressful and confusing. We want to help you make the sale of your townhouse as smooth as possible.
Courtesy Inspection, Account Status
As soon as you know your house is going on the market, contact the association to request a courtesy inspection and the status of your account with the association. As a part of the closing process, you will be required to submit to your buyer a resale disclosure packet. You obtain this disclosure packet from the association. However, the association will only release your disclosure packet when you townhouse passes inspection and your account is up-to-date. By requesting an courtesy inspection now, you will have any time address any areas of noncompliance.
Marketing Your Townhouse
To help you market your townhouse, you may use any of the pictures from our galleries. These pictures include the major elements of the common areas as well as pictures of the street signs of the private roads. Consider including links to the association’s website, Twitter, and Facebook to show what life is like in our community.
Showing your home is an important part of marketing your house. As you do, please keep the following in mind:
- Avoid hosting open houses on days when trash is put out (Monday night for Tuesday pickup; Wednesday and Thursday for Thursday and Friday pick up).
- You may place one sign on you unit.
- Forty-eight hours before your open house you may place a directional sign at the nearest main street and at the entrances of the association.
- Accouterments such as streamers, flags, etc. are not permitted.
- You are responsible for your relator and any open house attendee’s compliance with the governing documents. Noncompliance could delay your resale disclosure packet or other enforcement action.
Ordering Your Resale Disclosure Packet
When you are ready, order your resale disclosure packet by contacting the management company. This will initiate the final inspection. You will be contacted informing you of any noncompliance issues that need to be addressed. There is a fee associated with the resale disclosure packet.
Please see the resource page on moving for details about moving into or out of the association.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the association. We really do want to help you make this an easy transition.
- Current Residents