ANNUAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPLIANCE INSPECTION
The HOA will conduct an inspection of homes in the next month. Now is the time to begin sprucing up your home before the inspection takes place. During this inspection, we will be looking at the front of homes and side yards. Here are the issues that will most likely need your attention:
- Does your trim need painting? This includes facia boards, window and door trim, front doors, and railings.
- Are any of the window panes broken?
- Does your coach light need repair? Is the glass in tact, does it need painting, is it leaning?
- Does your handrail need painting or re-fastening?
- Do your shrubs need trimming – are there leaves and other debris that has been trapped by the wind?
- Is there grass or bare dirt areas in the front and side yards?
- Is the storm door in good shape – does the lock function so the door closes?
- Are gutters intact?
- Tools, hoses, etc. should be removed or neatly stored so that they are not visible from the street.
Remember, if you want to change any colors, you must submit an Architectural Modification Request. You can find this application on the website www.Amberleigh.org. If you have any questions about it, please contact CAMP at 703-821-2267 or through our website at www.GoCAMPmgmt.com.
Thank you for your assistance. It is this kind of attention that keeps Amberleigh as a premier community!